We love cheese so much, we wear it on our heads...and name blogs after it

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
When the snow is falling, the malls are packed, the streets are lit with bright lights, and trees fill every home, it can only mean one thing--Christmas has arrived.



This truly is the most wonderful season of all, though the snow at times may be a burden. I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, a Happy New Year, and Happy Holidays. Have fun stuffing yourselves while off of work or school and spending time with your family.



I know that while I am off of school, I'm going to pig out and watch the college bowl season tick away. I will be with my family for a couple of days and enjoy my time with them in Madison.



Whatever you do to celebrate your Holidays, have a good time, celebrate this festive occasion, and watch some football (even if that is new to you).

No comments:

Post a Comment